Are you addicted to Tweeting, constantly on Facebook? Why don’t you gain some experience and get some training in this field while doing it? Toonari Media, an online news and digital marketing agency is looking for interns who are passionate and crazy about writing, communicating on the World Wide Web. We invite you to join us on our writing and social media projects. This position is geared to someone who is interested in an enjoyable, educational experience.
The Social Media Intern will work directly with within the Online Marketing and Engagement Team to perform outreach about Toonari Media’s programs and campaigns to online information outlets including blogs, social networking sites, and the online communications.
The Social Media Intern will have the opportunity to learn how to create and implement online marketing and engagement campaigns. This will include learning about new strategies, tactics and tools in the process of working with a fast moving team and highly dedicated team of Toonari Media.
- Manage and update presence on Twitter, Facebook and social media outlets
- Increase fan and follower bases among all social media pages
- Manage Twitter, Facebook YouTube and any added Social Media pages
- Post content frequently that is current and engaging
- Research and recommend other marketing opportunities
- Research skills, creative writing for blogs, news articles
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently from home and to be resourceful
- Knowledge/understanding in social media networks (Facebook, Twitter) and blogging
780 4 Ave S., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701