Toonari Media is seeking bright, organized public relations intern. PR responsibilities include writing Press Releases, creating Media Lists, establishing relationships with potential partners, setting up interviews and assist in managing social media sites.
Our Communications/Public Relations teams enhance our client’s reputation, brands, and businesses around the world. Interns may have the opportunity to prepare key messages for print, video and online media seen by millions of people daily. Participants work with leaders to develop strategy, support information flow to members across multiple disciplines and write engaging copy for some of the most well known brands in the world.
Responsibilities may include, managing client reputation, developing strategic, cohesive external and internal communications or managing large-scale, high-visibility projects.
- Extreme interest in marketing & Public Relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Research skills
- Outgoing, self-starter personality with an interest in learning about entrepreneurship
- Research skills, creative writing for blogs, news articles
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently from home and to be resourceful
- Knowledge/understanding in social media networks (Facebook, Twitter) and blogging
780 4 Ave S., St. Petersburg, Florida 33701